Are you wondering how you are going to find the time and the right information to start your net zero journey?
Are you getting pressure from your larger customers about demonstrating your net zero credentials and wondering how you are going to find the time and the expertise to start this?
Are you wondering what on earth all the ‘net zero’ and ‘carbon footprint’ jargon means for your company or organisation in the future?
If you answer ‘YES’ to any of these questions, come and join us at the Humber Business Week Oh Yes! Net Zero Breakfast on Wednesday 7th June at 07:45AM to 09:15AM at the Aura Innovation Centre.
Our panellists – from the Humber’s large, medium and small organisations – are going to be discussing how they are collaborating with their supply chains to understand what it all means, what the challenges and the successes are, as they journey towards a net zero future.
07:45 – Arrival and Registration – and Breakfast!
08:15 – Welcome and Introductions
08:20 – Panel Discussion
09:00 – Q&As
09:15 – Close & Networking
- Paul Andrews – Director of Global Energy – Smith & Nephew
- Helen Villamuera – Engineering Director, Groupe Atlantic (Ideal Heating)
- Chris Pearson – Director, Advanced Plastics
- Susana Medina – Partner in the Energy Transformation Practice – Partners in Performance
- Sally Wray – Managing Director, GoHire
- Mathew Dobson – Director, Vic Coupland
- Chair: Louise Smith – University of Hull (Aura Director, University OH Yes! Net Zero Lead)