Global Offshore Wind 2020 – Route to net zero
This year Renewable UK’s Global Offshore Wind conference and exhibition will be held fully virtually in a virtual conference, auditorium and exhibition hall.
Global Offshore Wind 2020 is more than a virtual conference: it is an immersion experience into the fascinating and topic world of offshore wind, with a deep dive into the role of offshore wind in the green economic recovery, international challenges and opportunities, barriers and openings, innovation and new markets.
By virtually attending Global Offshore Wind 2020 you will:
- Enhance your understanding of the role of offshore wind in the global push for decarbonisation
- Meet and greet exhibitors and make yourself known
- Engage with the supply chain and make the most of opportunities available
- See diversity at its best, meeting RenewableUK’s female speaker targets
- Attend roundtables, masterclasses, industry insights sessions
- Attend a dedicated Youth Fair designed to promote the sector to the new generation.
In the virtual auditorium you will hear from sector and thought leaders on:
- The role of offshore wind in the green economic recovery (in the UK and Globally)
- The energy transition and the opportunities for offshore wind
- The role of hydrogen in achieving net zeroStorage, supergrids and other enablers in offshore wind
- Innovations in the sector
- Biodiversity and other natural challenges
- Skills and diversity in the sector
- The new market of floating offshore energy
- The role of local communities and the supply chain in the UK and abroad