Join us for an EXCLUSIVE look at the future of nationwide low-carbon business support, and how your business can build back greener.
About this event
650 Humber businesses had their say…
And 80% agreed they have a responsibility to take care of the environment. The remarkable response rate from local businesses to the Humber’s chief Future Net Zero study provides an insightful overview of how prepared Humber SMEs – the engine of our economy – are for the transition to Net Zero.
Now, we can share the results of this important research with you in a special breakfast briefing, exploring what they mean for your business and the wider region.
Featuring insights from businesses like yours across the Humber – the UK’s Energy Estuary – this study offers a view of the support businesses need to reduce their carbon footprint and become more sustainable.
Book your place to join us online or in person at the AIC.
- The biggest driver for businesses to become more energy efficient
- How many businesses consider themselves fully active in lowering carbon emissions
- What you can do to play your part in the fight against climate change
What to expect on the day
- Significant results launch
- Get a first-hand view of the transformational findings from the study, and what they can tell us about the role businesses can play in the race to Net Zero.
- Be part of the debate
- Share your thoughts and ask your own questions about the study, and find out how you can contribute to reducing the region’s carbon emissions.
Help out our planet
Secure bike stores and electric charging stations are all available at the AIC, and we can be reached via the 55, 66B and 152 buses. So, if you’re joining us in person, you’re welcome to park at the AIC – however, why not go green and use public transport or car share? Step-free access, disabled parking and disabled toilets are also available on-site.